Feral Druid shred spec for arena, feral / healer setup.
You can also put 3 points from feral instinct in Feral Aggression.
GlyphsThere are two must have major pvp glyphs:
Glyph of Berserk – increases duration of your berserk by 5 seconds.
Glyph of Rip – increases the duration of “Rip” by 4 seconds (2 ticks).
The third glyph can be chosen from:
Glyph of Mangle – increases the damage done by mangle by 10%.
Glyph of Shred – each time you shred, the duration of your Rip extended by 2 sec, up to a maximum of 6sec. (Sometimes it is very difficult to attack your target from behind).
Glyph of Barkskin – reduces the chance you’ll be critically hit by melee attacks by 25% while Barkskin is active.
Glyph of Frenzied Regeneration – while Frenzied Regeneration is active, healing effects on you are 20% more powerful. (During this effect your healing received will be the same as in cat + Frenzied Regeneration will heal 20% more.)
Glyph of Dash – reduces the cooldown of your dash ability by 20%.
Glyph of the Wild – mana cost of your Gift of The Wild and Mark of the Wild is reduced by 50%.
Dealing damage as feralActually what makes the dmg high:) :
1) Savage Roar – finishing move that gives you 30% dmg buff. Keep this buff always up;
2) Mangle – mangle puts a debuff on our target that increases bleed dmg by 30%;
3) Shred – attack that deals MORE dmg than mangle because of Rend and Tear talent if target is bleeding. So make sure you put a bleed before doing some shreds, it could be Pounce, Rip or Rake. Make a nice key binding for shred, enemies like to spin around like crazy:) I use mouse wheel down for shred;
4) Rip – powerful bleed. Thanks to Primal Gore talent, rip ticks can be critical. Even in starter gear feral has 50%+ critical chance; Also bleeds ignore armor.
So the common opener will be: Pounce, mangle, shred, savage roar, shred, shred, rake, rip;
Bursting or few words about energy and Tiger’s Fury+King of Jungle talent.Here’s an example how can feral kill an average disc priest:
We start as usual, 5combo point savage roar, shreds, but…
When you have your 5 combo points for rip, wait for 100energy.. Put rip, wait 1 sec, and start
shreding, than Tiger’s Fury and shreds again. This can force him to use some cooldowns.
Than before 10 seconds to Tiger’s Fury reset, you pop berserk and burst again. Save trinket for the bursting moment.
Good priest will not die.. But many priests fail with this tactic.
Mana battle and innervating your healerImportant tip is: “When player is cycloned he cant gain mana from abilities like innervate, shadow fiend, Divine Plea, Mana Tide totem.” So by cycloning in the right moment you can help your healer to win on mana. Also when you innervate your healer, make sure he LoS the dispeller or dispeller is cc’ed.
Cyclones- Watch the warrior spell reflect, and grounding totems to not waste your instant cast or even worse – cyclone your self.
- Your instant cast buf can be dispelled
- If after cc chain on healer dps is still allive – cylone the dps to prevent healing.
General Tips- /cancelform when enemy druid tries to sleep you.
- when your priest mana burns the druid, he can shapeshift in bear form and you can sleep him.
- taunt enemy pets to give your healer chance to drink.
- use gladius click actions for cyclones.
- night elf’s shadowmeld can be used to interrupt cast(if it is casted on you).
- charge in bear form interrupts casts, and prevents target from moving. Can be used to help your priest to burn the healer.
- Demoralizing Roar will break stealth of nearby enemies.
Also you can check Feral and Restoration Shaman arena tactics
Powered by Facebook Comments